A skin tag is a small brown tumor that grows on the skin and looks like warts. This situation is very common and harmless. Skin tags appear anywhere on the body. However, the two most common areas are neck and armpits. They also grow on chest, back, under the breast or in the groin area, on eyelids or under folds of the buttocks.
Although skin tags do not affect your health, they cause aesthetic bad impacts. Do not worry, the below natural treatments of skin tags will help you regain confidence in life.
Nutrients found in pineapple stimulate elimination of dead skin, treat skin tags effectively. Besides, pineapples also help to improve skin pigmentation, prevent skin from drying out and peeling.
Material: A ripe pineapple
How to do:
- Clean skin area to treat
- Peel the pineapple and its eyes, cut into thin slices
- Apply these slices on the skin tags area and relax
- After about 30 minutes, rinse with warm water and dry. Repeat this natural method 3 to 4 times a week, you will be surprised at how effective it is.
Garlic contains a lot of A, B, C vitamins and minerals, elements that increase the resistance, limit oil and cure skin tags effectively.
- Peel garlic and crush
- Cleanse the skin tag area and apply garlic on this area
- After 20 minutes, rinse with warm water and dry. It is recommended to make the natural remedy with garlic at night before going to bed to bring the best effect.
Cauliflower is not only a good health food but also a very effective skin tag remedy. The remedy is very simple to do, you just pound or crush cauliflower, get juice and apply on the skin tags.
Green bananas are cool, contains many vitamins and minerals good for health. In addition, the oxidation in bananas also has the effect of healing injury, reducing inflammation, destroying the bacteria that causes skin tags.
Prepare: green banana + sugarless milk
- Wash a green banana and crush
- Mix green banana with sugarless milk in the ratio of 1: 1
- Wash your face and apply the mixture just created, massage gently so that nutrients deep into the skin.
- Rinse with warm water after about 30 minutes.
Use a black crocus
Black crocus not only have the effect of treating chalks but are also effective in treating skin tags. How to do this treatment is very simple, you just prepare black crocus and coriander and do the following:
- Crush the fresh coriander, get its juice and mix juice of black crocus in ratio of 1: 2
- Wash skin tags area before applying the mixture.
- Then, before bedtime, apply black crocus juice on your face and wash with cold water in the next morning. Skin tags will be significantly flattened after 3 weeks of application.
- Prepare about 10 fresh perilla leaves and wash them thoroughly, then grinding these leaves to get their juice.
- Use pure cotton to dot the pure perilla juice on each skin tag, and rub surrounding area to avoid the spread of skin tag.
- After about 20 minutes, wash with warm water. Make this remedy 3-4 times a week to quickly get the results as well.
Treatment by Aloe vera
It is very simple and easy to do. You choose 1-2 branches of fresh aloe and wash thoroughly, then grind them to take the juice. Next, apply directly on face within 15-20 minutes, finally rinse with warm water. You can use aloe vera at any time. Repeat this remedy 2-3 times a week, the skin tags will gradually disappear.
The below infographic depicts more natural treatments for skin tags that you may be able to use, check them out below: